Postponement of State Examinations
These changes follow updated health advice regarding school closures until further notice
- Leaving Certificate written examinations postponed until late July/August
- Junior Cycle examinations in June replaced with school-based exams and assessments early in the new school year
- To read the full extent of changes please go to www.education.ie 10th April 2020 Press Release
- The fee for Junior Cycle exams has been waived. If the fee has already been paid, the State exams Commission will refund it at some point. The school does not process payments for State exams.
- Further information below.
This entry was posted in School News
. Bookmark the permalink