Board of Management – Trustees
In line with developments in many voluntary secondary schools at present , Cnoc Mhuire is administered by a Board of Management consisting of parents’, teachers and trustees’ representatives. CEIST is the new trustee body for the voluntary secondary schools of the Daughters of Charity, the Presentation Sisters, the Sisters of the Christian Retreat, the Sisters of Mercy and the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart.
The Cnoc Mhuire Board of Management and Trustees 2016/2017
Board of ManagementChairperson Sean Fegan Secretary Pauline McBrien Recording Secretary Lorraine McCabe
CEIST – Catholic Education and Irish Schools Trust
CEIST is the Trustee of Cnoc Mhuire Secondary School. It was formed when the following Religious Congregations came together –
- Daughters of Charity, Presentation Sisters
- Sisters of the Christian Retreat, Sisters of Mercy and Missionaries of the Sacred Heart
The following are the core values of CEIST:
- Promoting spiritual and human development
- Achieving quality in teaching and learning
- Showing respect for every person
- Creating community
- Being just and responsible
These values are promoted in Cnoc Mhuire. To find out more click on the CEIST banner above.